Monday, September 27, 2010

Beautiful View, Beautiful Weather, Italy is just Beautiful!

Ciao! Ciao! Ciao!

Well, it has been a while. However, the schedule here at the villa is absolutely crazy! I actually got to take a 2 and a half hour nap today which was much needed. I finally feel like the jet lag is over and my energy is returning to my body. Also, we had room check today, so that made us get our room straightened which made me happy because a disorganized room after a little while begins to drive me crazy! Haha. Hard to believe, huh Mom? Well, this morning was just classes. The classes here are wonderful, but it is straight through the morning with only about 5 minute breaks in between. So, after the first couple classes, you begin to feel drained. After class we had lunch, then Emily Ford and I took a nap and then completed room check. Then, I went into Scandicci with about 7 people from the HUF group and we took our sack dinners to a cute little park. After eating dinner we went to COOP, which is Italy's WalMart, because some members of the group had to restock on some necessities. After COOP, we rode the tram back to the stop closest to the villa and before we got to the villa we got some gelato! I got yogurt flavor, again! Gelato is definitely a weakness and incredibly delicious! Then to complete our adventure, we returned to the villa for a tea time. Now, I am about to start my homework. Wish me luck! Haha. I hope your days were great! Until next time, arrivederci! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment